Advanced Diploma in Oil & Gas Operation
IVQ- International Vocational Qualification
Starts 21 October 2015 Duration 6 months
- Origin of Petroleum, Geology & Oil Exploration
- Drilling & Completion
- Wellhead & Controls
- Oil Production Systems
- Well testing
- Artificial Lift systems
- Enhanced Oil Recovery systems
- Processing, Transportation & Storage of Oil
- Basics of Oil Refining & Petrochemical systems
- Gas production & Treatment
- Instrumentation & Process controls systems
- Safeguarding Systems for Oil & Gas industries
- General Safety for Oil & Gas Operation
- Pumps & Compressor Operation
- Economics of Oil Production
- Emergency handling in Oil & Gas operation
- Startup & Shut down of Oil & Gas plant and equipment systems
- Isolation, De-isolation & commissioning of plant systems
- Maintenance of rotating & static equipment
- Utility systems- Power, instrument air, steam & water systems, etc.
- Technical English- relevant to Oil & Gas Operations
- Communication & Presentation Skills development
- Engineering Diploma holders
- B Tech Graduate from all disciplines except Civil
- BSc Chemistry/Physics/Maths/ Electronics
- Higher Secondary -Science /Maths stream
- B Tech- Course completed candidates
- Delivered by professional trainers having more than 30 years’ experience with international Oil & Gas companies.
- Internationally accredited certification.
- Opportunity to learn from field experts
- Up-to-date knowledge on Design, constructions, Operation, Maintenance & Safety systems of Oil & Gas plants.
- Knowledge & Skill assessment at the end of each module
- Placement supports for national & international opportunities
- Develop skills for effective communication, presentation & to face interviews with confidence.
- End of program assessment & certification by external assessors.
Mode of Delivery
- Highly visual Powerpoint slides
- Videos & graphics
- Case studies
- Practical assignments
- Assessments for each modules
- Group discussions & presentations by candidates
- Practical skills development in pilot plants.
- Oil & Gas Industry visits
- End of program exam / assessment and International certification, etc.
- Technical English- relevant to Oil & Gas systems
- Develop Confidence & Capability to face job interviews