The management of TraceZ is committed to protect the health and safety of its employees
and customers as well as to protect the environment in the locations in which we live and
TraceZ team with years of working experience in major Oil & Gas industries in the Middle
East understand the importance of HSE aspects at On and Off work and commit to do the
following in order to raise the level of HSE understanding of our customers:
• Follow the HSE policies and programs of our clients where ever applicable,
• Adhere to all statutory rules and legislations of the country we live and work,
• Provide additional HSE training to our employees, specific to client's requirements, if any.
• Apply our HSE knowledge and skills in the design and delivery of all our programs,
• All the technical documents (Training modules, Job competence profiles, Assessment standards, etc) we develop and deliver will have the relevant HSE content that emphasizes on developing HSE behavioral skills of the employees of our clients.
Quality Management Systems (QMS)
Commitment to provide high quality services to clients makes TraceZ different from organizations functioning in the same field. TraceZ being an organization providing solutions for training and competence development, it is critical for us to have a well structured QMS to ensure that the degree of excellence specified is achieved.
The Quality management systems of TraceZ are developed accordingly and our commitment
include, but not limited to the following;
• All the documents (Plant Operating Manuals, Maintenance Craft Procedures,Training Modules, Assessment standards, Job competence profiles, etc) we producewill be reviewed by our technical experts before delivery to conform the content andstructure matches with our client's requirements.
• Customize all training modules, assessment standards, job competence profiles, etc as per customer requirement.
• As part of the review and audit program, the feedback received from clients will be recorded and reviewed with high priority and changes made where ever applicable.
• Maintain electronic records of all the programs we deliver to different clients with the names of participants along with their performance records, etc.